Learn about our Lucky Premium Treat's Customer Loyalty Rewards Program. Join today and start saving!
Where the more treats you buy, the more points you earn towards saving up for more treats, and the luckier your dogs! Everyone's happy! :)
How does it work?
Our Rewards Program is where you earn points on every time you shop! Each purchase earns points, which can then be used to purchase products for the equivalent currency value of the points.
Unlike other stores, you can use your Lucky Points to purchase anything on our www.luckypremiumtreats.com website. No coupon codes required. That's our way of Thanking You for being a loyal customer!
How / Where do I check my points?
Log into your Lucky Premium Treats account. Click "Account" to see your Rewards Loyalty Program points, which also show how much you've earned and redeemed.
In the screenshot above, you see three different lines - we will explain each one:
- Earned - means you made an Order and earned a certain amount of points.
- Order # - means you were logged into your account, and purchased item(s).
- Imported - means points you previously earned in our Rewards Systems were transported over from our previous system. A duplicate import was accidentally made on 01/09/2017 and deducted on 01/10/2017, so all points are now correct.
- Points Available - shows you how many points you have available to use during checkout.
The option to redeem your points is featured on the product pages. You will be able to see exactly how many points are needed to redeem each product and if you have enough points, redemption is offered right on the individual product pages.
What if I do not have enough points? How do I purchase an item or use them at checkout?
We changed our Rewards Program in January 2017. Now you are able to redeem all your points for a FREE item and even use points to pay for shipping, so your order can be $0.00.
If you do not have enough points for an item, example: Apple Rings $12.95, then you will need 1,295 points. If you only have 1,200 points, you will not be able to redeem them. You can either find an item that equals less points (costs less), or buy more items at checkout to earn more points to use next time. It's simple!
When / Why do my points expire?
Your Points expire after 365 days, or 1 year from date of their Earned date.
Because we want to continually reward you for being loyal customers of Lucky Premium Treats, we encourage being active. Our Rewards Program only works if points are earned, and then used. Inactivity means your dogs are not getting our delicious, healthy treats...And we cannot let that happen, for the sake of Lucky's four-legged friends! :)
After all, Lucky Dogs Get Lucky Treats.
How do I redeem points?
When you are logged into your account (if you do not have an account, a button showing "Login to Redeem Points") and browsing our website, the product you want to purchase will show how any Rewards Points are required to redeem the item using points.
- If you have enough points, you will see a "Buy with Points" button will appear under the "Add to Cart" button.
- If you do not have enough points, you will see a disabled "Reward Points Short" button.
- To purchase an item using points, you must have the full amount, no partials allowed.
What are my points worth? / How do I earn more points?
100 points are worth $1.00. You earn 5 points for every $1.00 you spend.
Coming Soon: We have a variety of ways for you to earn extra points!
If you have other questions about our Customer Rewards Program, please contact Customer Service, and we will be happy to help!